Departmental media enquiries
Media enquiries relating to the Department of Human Services, including Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support programs can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your contact details, including your phone number and the deadline for your story.
Media can also call us direct.
- NSW: (02) 6143 4566
- ACT: (02) 6143 4570
- VIC: (02) 6143 4572
- QLD & NT: (02) 6143 4564
- SA & WA: (08) 7210 4040
- TAS: (02) 6143 4571
- National 0411 670 958 available after hours for urgent inquiries
Policy media enquiries
We deliver payments and services on behalf of Government policy departments. We encourage media who are seeking comment on current or proposed legislation to contact the relevant Government policy department media contacts.
Policy department media contacts
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Communications
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Health
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
Customer-related media enquiries
If your media enquiry relates to a customer’s personal circumstances, the Privacy Act 1988 prevents us from commenting on or disclosing personal information to media representatives except where specified exceptions apply.
If you have a non-media related enquiry or comment, please contact us.